For anyone who wonders where my time goes, I thought I’d satisfy your curiousity. Here’s my current to-do list, in vague order:
- Twitter HUD (paid project with some specific requirements that TwitterBox doesn’t fulfil)
- Re-texturing/coloring HUD; requested by someone who makes eyes, but will be available as a build-your-own HUD package. In late development, available by request (L$750) for beta, should launch next week at L$1k.
- Re-texturing tool for builders; intended to simplify tasks such as substituting one texture for another on large linksets. Initial version shipped to customer, going to get the HUD from the above project re-written to drive it.
- Finish generating signs for all products on XStreetSL; a few are using the “script window” images I started with.
- Document and release a variety of small helper scripts I have around, for anyone who likes my work. Texture UUID extracter, inventory giver, hovertexts, etc.
- Write a sale tracking and user support system to handle shipping updates to end users, and re-deliveries on request.
Beyond that, I’m busy with the usual set of the day job, PhD thesis, and trying to be in 5 places at once for my social life. I really don’t sleep any more…