This is a multi-target teleporter script, driven by touches on the surface of the prim it is contained within. It is shipped with a simple numbered texture, but owners are encouraged to replace it with a texture showing labels for destinations (for example, in a shop you might label them “Sofas”, “Beds”, “Tables”, etc.). Avatars click the surface of the prim to pick the destination they want to go to, and it then either changes to a sit teleporter for that destination (up to 300m away), or opens their map at that destination if too far for sit teleporting.
- Destinations configured entirely by landmarks.
- Full access control – owner only, group only or everyone, with whitelist and blacklist support.
- Access controls and number of destinations can be changed by notecard.
- Any distance – up to 300m away, uses sit teleport. Beyond that range, uses map teleporter (great for inter-sim teleporting).
- Link safe.
- Ideal for shop/large build navigation boards.
Destinations are arranged on the prim surface in a grid of columns and rows. A sample teleporter with 6 rows and 2 columns (for a total of up to 12 destinations) is included to get you started. If you’re unsure, full instructions are included below or feel free to contact me.